L'AMOUR DE MONTMARTRE



Yes. I always say that I do not like black. I do not and will not. But- there is alway a BUT.
Sometimes, in the process of thinking about the design nothing else suits the vision and
no matter how much you would like to go the other way- the first vision always comes back.
That was exactly what happened with my L'AMOUR DE MONTMARTRE beret.
First of all- a beret- what is more- French beret- the very classical one- was always black.
Whenever I think about the painters chewing their brushes, the first picture coming to
my mind is black beret. Such a funny stereotype. And if painters- always on Montmartre.
Always!



I remember my first visit there. It was such a long time ago like now it seems really ages.
But the atmosphere of Montmartre in the early hours of sunrise, the sounds of life coming
to explosion in an hour or so, the view of Paris from the top of the stairs there- priceless. Unforgettable. Something that I would love to show my kids soon...
And when I looked at the plain black "creature" in my hands, the only thought that came
to me was the overwhelming love of this early morning mistic feeling that I had sitting
at the top of the Montmartre and the love at first sight that hit to me then.


Sometimes nothing more than just black on black is necessary.
Hundreds of tiny beds flow like the clouds arond my L'AMOUR DE MONTMARTRE beret.
Soft, silky touch of fur felt and the sweet flirty look of my model immediately reminds me
of the beautiful morning with a cup of great coffee and fantastic croissant a long time ago in Paris.



Tak. Zawsze powtarzam, że nie lubię koloru czarnego. I nie polubię. Ale zawsze jest jakieś ALE.
Czasami, w trakcie myślenia o projekcie nie przychodzi do głowy nic kompletnie innego i choćby
nie wiem jak bardzo chcieć pójść w inną stronę, pierwsza myśl powraca uparcie i kropka.
I dokładnie tak stało się z moim beretem L'AMOUR DE MONTMARTRE.
Przede wszystkim jest to beret. Co więcej- francuski beret! A ten klasyczny był zawsze czarny.
Kiedy tylko przywołuję sobie obraz malarzy- zawsze obgryzają końcówki pędzli-
pierwsze co widzę prócz tych pędzli właśnie, to beret! Czarny! I żaden inny!
Ot taki zabawny stereotyp:-) A jeśli malarz- to zawsze na Montmartre w Paryżu. Zawsze!


Pamiętam mój pierwszy pobyt w Paryżu. Tak dawno temu, że dzisiaj mogę powiedzieć-
wieki temu! Jednak atmosfera Montmartre'u we wczesnych godzinach wstającego dnia,
dźwięków życia które miało eksplodować za godzinę lub chwilę wcześniej, widok na Paryż
z samego szczytu schodów Montmartre- bezcenny! Niezapomniany.
Coś, co na pewno chciałabym wkrótce pokazać moim dzieciom...

I niestety- czasem nic innego jak czerń na czerni nie jest potrzebne.
Setki maleńkich koralików płyną jak obłoczki wokół całego beretu L'AMOUR
DE MONTMARTRE. Delikatny, miękki dotyk filcu z włosia królika i zalotny uśmiech mojej modelki natychmiast przypominają mi piękny poranek z filiżanką boskiej kawy
i fantastycznym croissantem dawno temu w Paryżu.


 
 
 
Credits:
 
photo: Aneta Arkit-Photography
make up: Agnieszka Michalska
hair stylist: En Studio Edyta Nickiewicz
retouch: ARKIT STUDIO
model: Aleksandra Adamska

Komentarze

Popularne posty