"LA ROMANCE DE PARIS", SPLASH OF ENERGY AND 21st CENTURY HAT EXHIBITION IN LONDON


Designing a hat is a very complex and demanding proces. Not to mention the whole process of putting into life the vision that was born in your mind.
And the mind is filled with so many inspirations.
Today's millinery is the resultant of what was created in the past times.
The times when the hat was the most important accessory for every woman.
Not to mention the men.
XXI st century millinery is different. It is modern, created with the use of new materials,
new techniques, sometimes technologies. They happen to beautiful.
But not those that are mass production. They lack its spirit. The heart.
For me- these hats that have this VINTAGE element, this nostalgy note and longing for
the old times- are most dear to me. Like this "LA ROMANCE DE PARIS" headpiece.

Every hat of mine needs quite a few days to come to reality. Every single detail is very well thought over, sewing makes your fingers cry with blood sometimes, you are tired as instead of sleeping, during the night you are discussing the technique of creating it with yourself- however crazy it might sound- it happens very often:-)
When people look at the hat presented on the model-all they see- is its beauty.
For an eye of a skilled milliner- these are hours of work, sometimes oceans of tears if the difficulty
is much higher than we thought at the beggining. But the most important is always the result.


My "LA ROMANCE DE PARIS" couture headpiece is a very different story.
It was born suddenly! In an instant! I saw it in my mind and soon after it was crowning my head.
It is one of the craziest hats I have ever made. And one of those which I love the most. Probably because it is such unbelivably eyecatching, so funny, madly beautiful and depending on what
you are going to wear with it- both elegant and sporty.
Very fresh, very modern and really such a showstopper. Full of such a positive energy.

Three smashing colours of fur felt make the hat to glow. To sparkle. To shine. To hypnotise.
Make the woman wearing it feel really one and only.


I did not have the chance to wear it here in Poland as the weather is still not apprioprate for such cutie, but I only can imagine what is going to happen!
I have written so many times that Polish women- one of the most beautiful in the world- unfortunately are not brave enough to wear hats different than fedoras and colours different than black, grey, darker greay, lighter grey, melange grey- "50 shades of Grey" syndrom as I call it.
Last week I went for a walk to the Royal Park in Warsaw. Wearing lime green coat. Saw a few gorgeous, smashing peacocks! Lucky me- as otherwise I would die with boredom!
NO COLOURS AT ALL! NOT ANY EXCEPT FOR BLACK AND GREY AND DIRTY PURPLE.
I am tired. I protest. If I ever have a chance to shout to the public- I will! WEAR COLOURS!
And that is why I can not, am not able to create hats different than colourful.

Of course- if I am forced by my clients to do so- I touch black and its shades, but whenever I think that I SHOULD CREATE THE MONOCOLOUR COLLECTION- no. I am not ready yet:-)

March has landed. I can hear birds singing loudly outside my atelier windows.
"LA ROMANCE DE PARIS"- as one of three of my hats is going to be exhibited in London
on The 21st Century Hat Exhibition. And it is going to bring smile to every visitor looking at it.
I am sure.
And when I wear it in Warsaw, I am going to tell you the "reaction of the Warsaw street" ;-)

Have a wonderful day!


Projektowanie kapelusza jest wbrew pozorom bardzo wymagającym i niezwykle złożonym procesem. Że nie wspomnę o późniejszym wprowadzaniu w życie tego, co pojawiło się w myśli.
A pojawia się bardzo ale to bardzo dużo!
Dzisiejsze modniarstwo jest jedną wielka wypadkową tego, co powstało dawno, dawno temu.
W czasach, kiedy kapelusz był najważniejszym dodatkiem do stroju każdej Damy.
O Panach nie wspomnę. Kapelusze XXI wieku są nowoczesne, stworzone z użyciem niesamowitych materiałów, przy użyciu najnowocześniejszych technik itd. itp. Niekiedy nawet piękne.
Ale tworzone "taśmowo", masowo po prostu nie maja duszy.
Dla mnie te, które mają w sobie ten pierwiastek VINTAGE, tą nutkę nostalgii i tęsknoty za dawnymi czasami, są tymi najpiękniejszymi. Ukochanymi.
Tak jak mój "LA ROMANCE DE PARIS".

Każdy z kapeluszy czy fascynatorów, który powstaje w moim atelier potrzebuje kilku do kilkunastu dni aby stał się rzeczywistością. Każdy detal jest przemyślany, palce krwawią od szycia czasem niezwykle twardych materiałów, zmęczona jestem od niewyspania, bo nocami rozmawiam ze sobą, rozważając technikę wykonania tego czy owego- jakkolwiek niepoważnie to brzmi-
zdarza się bardzo często.
Kiedy ludzie patrzą na kapelusz- widzą wyłącznie jego urodę. Oko wprawnej, wykwalifikowanej modystki widzi godziny ciężkiej pracy, czasami morze łez wylane ze złości,
że coś co wymyślone, jest prawie niewykonalne i trudniejsze niż wydawało się na początku.
Ale najważniejszy jest zawsze rezultat.


Mój "LA ROMANCE DE PARIS" to zupełnie inna historia.
Urodził się nagle! Natychmiast! Zobaczyłam go w myślach i wkrótce koronował ma głowę.
Jest jedną z najbardziej zwariowanych ozdób na głowę jaką kiedykolwiek stworzyłam. I moja ukochaną. Pewnie dlatego, że nie jest w stanie nie przyciągnąć uwagi. Nie ma możliwości, żeby "przeszedł" niezauważony. Jest zabawny, absolutnie piękny i w zależności od tego, co ubierzesz-
jest elegancki i sportowy.
Soczysty, nowoczesny i przykuwający uwagę. Pełen niezwykle pozytywnej energii:-)
Trzy prześliczne kolory filcu sprawiają, że błyszczy, świeci, hipnotyzuje.
Sprawia, ze Kobieta, która go nosi czuje się jedna jedyna. Najpiękniejsza. Wyjątkowa.

Nie miałam okazji ubrać go tutaj w Warszawie, ponieważ pogoda wciąż nie sprzyja
ale już jestem sobie w stanie wyobrazić, co się będzie działo.
Tyle razy już pisałam, że Polki- jedne z najpiękniejszych kobiet świata, są za mało odważne w kwestii ubioru. Nie dość- że jeśli chodzi o kapelusze- to promowane są jedynie fedory, to jeszcze zestaw kolorystyczny CZARNO/SZARO/BEŻOWY jest jedynie słusznym w tym kraju!


Kolory na ulicach oscylują pomiędzy szarym, jasnym szarym, dresowym szarym, grafitowym szary, melanżem, czarnym i zdechłym brązem. Nazywam to syndromem "50 TWARZY GREYA".
W zeszłym tygodniu wybrałam się do Łazienek Królewskich na spacer z rodzinką.
W płaszczu koloru soczystej limonki. Czułam się jak papuga. Ale dobrze się czułam ;-)
I dziękuję, że Bóg stworzył tak kolorowe stworzenie jakim jest paw i kilka z nich dostojnie kroczyło po trawnikach. Inaczej umarłabym nudów i rozpaczy. ŻADNYCH KOLORÓW Z WYJĄTKIEM CZERNI I SZAROŚCI I ZGNIŁEJ ŚLIWKI! I żeby to jeszcze tylko wśród starszych . Wtedy ok.
Ale tłumy młodych ludzi z dziećmi, młodzież! Wszyscy smutni.
Jestem zmęczona. Protestuję! I gdybym kiedykolwiek mogła krzyczeć do szerszej publiczności
nie wahałabym się ni sekundy! NOŚCIE KOLORY!!!
Zapewne to jest powód dla którego nie jestem w stanie stworzyć kolekcji monochromatycznej.
Klientki czasem niestety nie pragną niczego więcej jak czerni. Cierpię lecz tworzę.
Na kolekcję szarą- polską- gotowa jeszcze nie jestem.

Marzec się pojawił. Ptaki za oknem mojego atelier śpiewają już bardzo głośno.
"LA ROMANCE DE PARIS"- jako jeden z trzech moich kapeluszy będzie prezentowany w Londynie na wystawie "21st Century Hat Exhibition". I sprawi, że każdy odwiedzający na jego widok się uśmiechnie.
Tego jestem pewna.
A gdy ubiorę go i przejdę ulicami Warszawy- dam Wam znać jak zareagowała "ulica".

Miłego dnia!!!


CREDITS:
photo: Aneta Arkit-Photography
make up: Agnieszka Michalska
hair stylist: En Studio Edyta Nickiewicz
retouch: ARKIT STUDIO
model: Aleksandra Adamska



Komentarze

Popularne posty