LA BELLE ÉPOQUE. MY FLOWERY CROWN.

 
 
I love what I do. I truly, absolutely do! And when my hands touch and feel the fabrics, the structure of it, even the temperature of silks, velours and beds- (you do know that each of them has its own temperaturę, right? )- then I see the hat itself. Pure magic as I always say.
My work is magic. Reading such sentences by people who treat hats as "nothing important" might seem like I am mad, but to those who love what they do- it is just obvious state of mind.

 
 
 
The story hidden behind my LA BELLE ÉPOQUE wreath is not a Cinderella story, but there is always something. This time it was one of my good Clients, who dreamed about white, big daisies
on her head. I love to create what comes to my mind, but when my Clients have their dreams and they say it out loud- it is even more fascinating. It is like a stroke of lightning and ....
I have it! I have it!
White daisies on the round little base were smashing! And I loved them so much, that I felt the urge to colour them. And that is how my wreath was born.
Made of over 20 hand cut and hand painted flowers. Each delicately framed in golden string and golden center dot. Cevered in vintage, French, silk veiling.
Adorable. Fresh and beautiful. Looking like a crown. My  LA BELLE ÉPOQUE.



Kocham absolutnie to, co robię. Szczerze i prawdziwie. A gdy dotykam jedwabiu, weluru
czy stosu koralików, kiedy czuję pod palcami ich strukturę, ich temperaturę ( bo przecież każdy materiał ma swoją temperaturę, wiecie, prawda?)- wtedy właśnie widzę to, co ma powstać.

Moja praca jest magią. Czytanie takich zdań przez ludzi, którzy traktują kapelusze, fascynatory
czy inne opaski jako "coś mało istotnego", może sprawiać iż myślą o mnie jako o istocie
niespełna rozumu, ale dla tych, którzy kochają robić to, co robią jest to normalny stan umysłu.


 Historia mojego wianka LA BELLE ÉPOQUE nie jest historią o Kopciuszku, ale zawsze
jest gdzieś to "coś". Tym razem była to moja dobra Klientka, której marzeniem był fascynator
z wielkimi, białymi stokrotkami. Uwielbiam tworzyć to, co przychodzi mi do głowy, ale kiedy moje Klientki zdradzają mi swoje marzenia i mówią je głośno, to jest chyba najbardziej czarodziejski moment. Jak uderzenie pioruna- hi hi hi- i MAM TO! MAM TO!


Białe stokrotki udały się perfekcyjnie! Były po prostu cudne! I tak bardzo mi się podobały, że postanowiłam "ubrać" je w kolor. I tak narodził się mój wianek LA BELLE ÉPOQUE.
Zrobiony z ponad 20 ręcznie wycinanych i ręcznie malowanych kwiatków. Każdy delikatnie otoczony złotym sznureczkiem i ozdobiony złotym środeczkiem. Wszystko przykryte mgiełką francuskiego, jedwabnego woalu vintage.
Uroczy. Świeży i piękny. Niemal jak korona. Moja LA BELLE ÉPOQUE.



photo: Aneta Arkit-Photography
make up: Agnieszka Michalska
hair stylist: En Studio Edyta Nickiewicz
retouch: ARKIT STUDIO
model: Aleksandra Adamska

Komentarze

Popularne posty