CHIC IN THE COLOUR OF CORAL AND BLUE. TURBANS IN WARSAW


The story of each and every hat of mine is very different.
Today's, gorgeous coral turban was born because of the shoes.
As Carrie Bradshaw probably says- you never have enough of them :-)
And so another pair of cobalt blue ones entered my collection.
As soon as they arrived, within a few days my chiffon, divine marvel came to life.


Historia powstawania każdego z moich nakryć głowy jest różna.
Mój dzisiejszy, przepięknej urody koralowy turban powstał z powodu butów.
Jak zapewne mówi Carrie Bradshaw- butów nigdy dość:-) Toteż i te pojawiły się w mojej kolekcji.
Kiedy tylko przyleciały, w ciągu kilku kolejnych dni narodził się ów szyfonowy cud.


The idea of this photo session- as usually in my case- came at once and at once it was executed.
Many of my Clients tries my turbans on. They look beautiful. Truly beautiful!
And I can see that they feel them. They are comfortable.
But still there are questions: BUT WHAT TO WEAR IT WITH? HOW DO I WEAR IT?
DURING THE DAY? ON THE STREET? WITH JEANS?
 
Of course that with jeans and on the street! Where else?
If you pair it with good accessories and the colour combination is fine, that is enough to look great, eye- catching and have fun!


Pomysł na sesję- jak to u mnie- pojawił się szybko i równie szybko doszło do jej realizacji.
Wiele moich Klientek z uwielbieniem przymierza moje turbany. Wyglądają w nich pięknie!
I widzę, że czują się w nich świetnie. Wciąż jednak padają pytania- ALE DO CZEGO?
JAK JA MAM GO NOSIĆ? W DZIEŃ? NA ULICĘ? DO DŻINSÓW?

No oczywiście, że do dżinsów i na ulicę! A gdzie?!
Przecież odpowiednio dobrane dodatki i fajne zestawienie kolorystyczne wystarczą, żeby wyglądać nietuzinkowo, wyróżniać się z tłumu i mieć radość z życia!


When I moved to Warsaw, it took me a long time to get used to this city.
I did not have my favourite places, I was mad because of the traffic jams, the distances,
the architecture, that is so much different from the one i grew up in.
I lacked all these things that I left behind. Luckily I met so many fantastic, helpful people
and slowly the air of this city became mine. I started to feel its pace and now it is good.


Kiedy przeprowadziłam się do Warszawy, długo nie mogłam się tu odnaleźć.
Nie miałam swoich ulubionych miejsc, denerwowały mnie korki, odległości, architektura
i brak tego wszystkiego, co zostawiłam za sobą.
Na swoje szczęście poznałam mnóstwo cudownych ludzi, powoli zaczęłam oddychać tym
miastem, żyć jego rytmem i jest dobrze :-)


Today's photo session would not happen if not Adam Erdheim, who chose the place- the symbol
of Warsaw- and showed my person in such a beautiful way:-)
For some people it is very ugly, for others on the contrary. Palace of Culture and Science.
Whatever they want to say- let them say. I adore it.
And whan I was running back and forth, looked from the right and left, sit by the fountain-
I realized that I started to like Warsaw. I loke my freedom here, I like the crowds of colourful
tourists, I like my corners, my house and my people I like here.


Dzisiejsza błyskawiczna sesja powstała dzięki Adamowi Erdheim , który wybrał to miejsce
i pięknie ujął mą osobistość na tle symbolu Warszawy.
Dla jednych brzydactwo, dla innych wręcz przeciwnie. Pałac Kultury i Nauki.
Co chcą, niech mówią- ja go uwielbiam.
I kiedy tak pobiegałam wokół niego, popatrzyłam z prawa i z lewa, posiedziałam przy fontannie, doszłam do wniosku, że lubię już tą Warszawę. Lubię tą wolność, którą tu mam, lubię tłumy kolorowych turystów, lubię moje zakątki, mój dom i w ogóle moich ludzi tu lubię.


And a few words about my couture turban! Because of the fact that the richness of sequinned
flowers and Swarovski crystals on shoes, as well as on my mesmerizing bracelets,
the rest of the outfit had to be not so shouting. In my opinion jeans and a shirt looks great with
a turban. So called sporty chic. And the clutch in my favourite shade of blue plus this CORAL, CHIFFON, VERY FLATTERING MARVEL- turban!
As each and every single turban of Lallu Chic- it is made of the stiff yet very light construction
so putting it on and taking it off takes just seconds!
It is truly comfy and sometimes when we are in a rush, it is enough to waer it and we are DONE! :-)
Colourful, elegant but without overstatement. Just stylish!


I kilka słów o turbanie moim- z racji tego, że na butach bogactwo cekinowych kwiatków
i kryształków Swarovski, bransoletki mojej utalentowanej znajomej Joanny z HerStory
też "kapiące" kwieciem, zatem cała reszta stylizacji musiała być spokojna.
Według mnie dżinsy i koszula z turbanem wyglądają zawsze dobrze. Taki sportowy chic.
Kopertówka w moim ukochanym kolorze blue i KORALOWE, SZYFONOWE, BARDZO TWARZOWE ZAMOTANE CUDO- turban. Jak wszystkie moje turbany- zrobiony jest na sztywnej
ale niezwykle lekkiej konstrukcji, więc ubieranie go i zdejmowanie to kwestia sekund.
Wygoda wielka i kiedy czasem mamy dzień w pośpiechu, wystarczy przywdziać ów cud
i jesteśmy ZROBIONE:-) Kolorowe, eleganckie ale bez przesady. Stylowe i już.


Oh! I would have forgotten!
To meet a woman wearing a turban on Polish street is a huge challenge.
But to meet a Sikh with a colourful soul and a smile on his face- not so difficult :-)
It was a true pleasure.
Have a great evening !
More from Lallu Chic soon but as long as we have Summer holidays, there are other things to do!
Bye bye!


Ach! Zapomniałabym! Spotkać turban na głowie kobiety na polskiej ulicy to jest wyzwanie.
Ale turban Sikha z kolorem w duszy i na twarzy wcale już nie tak trudno:-)
Radość to była dla mnie wielka.
Miłego wieczoru Kochani i do następnego razu!
Dużo mam zaległości do nadrobienia, zamówień jeszcze więcej ale koniec wakacji już niedługo
i znowu wrócę do normy.
Pa pa!






PHOTO: Adam Erdheim
TURBAN: LALLU CHIC Couture Millinery
BRACELETS: HER STORY Design Joanna Kępińska
SHIRT: STEFANEL
JEANS: REPLY
SHOES: J.CREW
BAG: PAUL COSTELLOE

Komentarze

Popularne posty